The Pokémon world is known for its unique and colorful creatures, but there are also some Pokémon that are spooky. These Pokémon are often associated with death, ghosts, or other dark and scary themes.
There are so many reasons that can make a Pokémon spooky. Some Pokémon are designed to be creepy, with features like glowing eyes, sharp teeth, and ghostly appearance. Others have unsettling Pokédex entries, which give us a glimpse into their dark and mysterious natures. Still others are associated with negative emotions, such as fear, sadness, or anger.
What Beats Ghost Pokemon?
Here are some Pokémon that can beat Ghost Pokémon:
- Dark-type Pokémon: Tyranitar, Hydreigon, Darkrai, Yveltal, Bisharp, Weavile
- Fairy-type Pokémon: Xerneas, Gardevoir, Togekiss, Sylveon, Mimikyu
- Normal-type Pokémon with the Scrappy Ability: Pangoro, Scrafty, Hawlucha, Alolan Marowak, Scrappy Eevee
Image Source: Pokemon.com
You can also use Pokémon that can lower the Ghost Pokémon’s Special Defense, inflict status effects such as paralysis, burn, and poison, or trap the Ghost Pokémon.
Some specific examples of Pokémon that can use these tactics include:
- Gengar: Gengar is a Ghost/Poison-type Pokémon with a high Special Attack stat. It can learn moves like Shadow Ball and Hex, which are super effective against Ghost-types. It can also learn moves like Sludge Bomb and Will-O-Wisp, which can lower the Ghost Pokémon’s Special Defense and inflict the Burn status effect.
- Chandelure: Chandelure is a Fire/Ghost-type Pokémon with a high Special Attack stat. It can learn moves like Flamethrower and Overheat, which are super effective against Ghost-types. It can also learn moves like Hex and Shadow Ball, which are also super effective against Ghost-types.
- Aegislash: Aegislash is a Steel/Ghost-type Pokémon with high Attack and Defense stats. It can learn moves like Sacred Sword and Shadow Ball, which are super effective against Ghost-types. It can also learn moves like King’s Shield and Autotomize, which can increase its Defense and Speed.
- Giratina-O: Giratina-O is a Dragon/Ghost-type Pokémon with very high Attack and Special Attack stats. It can learn moves like Draco Meteor and Shadow Force, which are very powerful moves that are super effective against Ghost-types.
Ghost Type Pokémon
Ghost-type Pokémon are some of the most powerful and versatile Pokémon in the game. They are immune to Normal and Fighting-type moves, and they can be very difficult to take down. However, there are a few types of Pokémon that can effectively counter Ghost-types.
Dark-type Pokémon are amazingly effective in opposition to ghost-type pokémon. This is due to the fact that dark-type moves are based totally on terrible feelings, consisting of fear and despair. Ghost-type Pokémon are already weak to these feelings, so dark-type moves are even greater powerful in opposition to them.
Some examples of strong Dark-type Pokémon are:
Fairy-type Pokémon are also super effective against Ghost-type Pokémon. Fairy-type moves are based on magic and purity, which are both things that Ghost-type Pokémon are afraid of.
Some examples of strong Fairy-type Pokémon are:
- Mimikyu (Yes, Mimikyu is both Ghost- and Fairy-type, so it can beat other Ghost-types.)
Normal-type Pokémon with Scrappy Ability
Normally, Normal-type moves are not very effective against Ghost-type Pokémon. However, if a Normal-type Pokémon has the Scrappy Ability, its Normal-type moves will become super effective against Ghost-types.
Some examples of Normal-type Pokémon with the Scrappy Ability are:
- Alolan Marowak
- Scrappy Eevee
How to find ghost Pokemon in Pokemon GO?
Here are some tips on how to find Ghost Pokémon in Pokémon GO:
- Play at night: Ghost Pokémon are more likely to spawn at night, so if you can, try to play Pokémon GO between the hours of 8 pm and 8 am.
- Look for foggy weather: Ghost Pokémon are also more likely to spawn in foggy weather.
- Visit cemeteries and other spooky places: Ghost Pokémon are said to be drawn to spooky places, so cemeteries, abandoned buildings, and other haunted locations are good places to look for them.
- Use a Ghost Lure Module: Ghost Lure Modules can attract Ghost Pokémon to PokéStops.
- Complete Field Research tasks that reward Ghost encounters: Some Field Research tasks reward encounters with Ghost Pokémon, so be sure to check your Field Research tasks regularly.
- Participate in events that feature Ghost Pokémon: Niantic often hosts events that feature Ghost Pokémon, so be sure to check the Pokémon GO in-game news for announcements about upcoming events.
Here are some specific locations where you can find Ghost Pokémon:
- Cemeteries: Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, Shuppet, Banette, Duskull, Dusknoir, Spiritomb, Giratina-O, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure, Phantump, Trevenant, Pumpkaboo, Gourgeist, Dusknoir
- Abandoned buildings: Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, Shuppet, Banette, Duskull, Dusknoir, Spiritomb, Giratina-O, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure, Phantump, Trevenant
- Haunted locations: Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, Shuppet, Banette, Duskull, Dusknoir, Spiritomb, Giratina-O, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure, Phantump, Trevenant.
Ghost Pokémon are some of the most fascinating and powerful creatures in the Pokémon world. They are also some of the most difficult to counter, but with the right Pokémon and strategy, it is possible to defeat them.
If you are looking for a challenge, or if you simply want to add some spooky Pokémon to your collection, be sure to check out the Ghost Pokémon listed in this article. Just be sure to use the right tactics and Pokémon, or you may find yourself in a bit of a pickle.
what is the ghost pokemon weakness?
Ghost Pokémon are weak to Dark-type and Ghost-type moves.
what is water ghost pokemon?
There is only one Water/Ghost Pokémon, and it is Yacuma. Yacuma is a Legendary Pokémon that is said to be the spirit of a drowned woman. It is a very powerful Pokémon, and it is said to be able to control the weather.